Feel Better and More Energized in Each Season
Sign up for my seasonal newsletter to get tips on how to stay in balance as you transition through Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.
Get tips about:
- Diet modifications to keep energy level high
- Fun seasonal exercises to help combat fatigue and stress
- Which organs to monitor carefully each season
- Physical and emotional symptoms to look out for
- The best treatments to restore balance
In traditional Chinese medicine, each season correlates with different bodily organs, diets, colors, and emotions. Understanding relationships between seasons and body-mind allows you to make subtle changes that help you stay balanced and healthy year-round.