Enhancing the effects of your acupuncture treatments
The complementary techniques I use amplify the therapeutic effects of acupuncture to promote long-term success.
Here are a few complementary therapies I offer:
- Bodywork techniques: Improve energy circulation and rebalance musculoskeletal systems (can include targeted tui na, gua sha and/or Zero Balancing).
- Health and lifestyle coaching
- Essential oils: These therapeutic oils accelerate healing and rebalance the body.
- Other specialty treatments:
- Auricular (ear) acupuncture
- Magnetic therapy
- Herbal liniment treatments
- Press Tacks (micro needles)
- Kinesiology or Kinesio (KT) taping
Acupuncture is the hub of my practice, but my complementary therapies and distinctive knowledge base of both Eastern and Western medicine are what really set me apart.
Boston, Brookline, Newton, Wellesley, Needham, Dedham, Natick, Weston, Dover, Watertown, Cambridge, Belmont, Waltham, Somerville, Arlington, Medford, Lexington, Lincoln, Winchester, Milton, Wayland, Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Financial District, Seaport, Government Center, Prudential, North End, Jamaica Plain, West Roxbury, Allston-Brighton, South End, Bay Village, Charlestown, South Boston, Longwood Medical Area, Mission Hill